Minnedosa Curling Club
The Minnedosa Curling Club operates the Curling Complex which generally operates late October to mid-March. The Men’s League plays Monday and Wednesday evenings, Ladies League Tuesday and Thursday evenings, Day League is Tuesday and Thursday, and Mixed League is Friday evening, Junior curling is run by the schools and is Monday to Thursday after school.
Curling will start the week of October 23rd and all new curlers are welcome, individual or teams. Qualified instruction is available, free of charge for anyone who has never curled and would like to try it out.
Please contact one of the following for a league you may be interested in:
Friday night Mixed – Amanda Winder 573-4511
Men’s League – Dan Mendrikis 867-7067
Day League – Doug Thiessen 867-2324
Contact: Jean Garbolinsky
Minnedosa Figure Skating Club
Minnedosa Figure Skating Club uses the Skate Canada programs; Star Skate for advanced skaters and Can Skate for beginner skaters.
The club skates Monday and Wednesday: Star Skate 4:00pm – 5:15pm & Can Skate 5:15pm – 6:00pm
The club has an annual carnival where the kids get to show off their talents and have fun.
Phone: (204) 868-5658
Minnedosa Kayak Club
Minnedosa Kayak Club is open for Rentals starting Canada Day
Regular Rentals times are Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday 5:30-8:30 pm, Saturday and Sunday 9 am-12 pm &1 pm -6 pm.
Cost is $15 for 1hr or $20 for 2 hours. Friday are Friends and Family night at $5.00 for 1 hour
- Ladies nights are Mondays at 6pm. ($10 )
- Sprint Kids Ages 6-12 Tuesday and Thursday 9am-Noon.($100 for the Season)
- Sprinters Ages 10-16 Tuesday and Thursday 1-4pm. ($100 for the Season)
- Individual Membership with Intro to Kayaking $125
- Family Membership (2 adults ,2 Kids) with Intro to Kayaking is $275
- Summer camp is July 11-15 9am-4pm $80 per week or $20 per day
- Paddle Camp is August 15-19 9am to Noon $40 per week or $10 per day.
- River Run is July 20th $5:30, $20 for the equipment for the Trip. Ski Hill to Beach (Must have Paddled before)
- For Group trips and group rentals contact Janice Maguire at email@example.com
For info on programs, registration & waiver form
Contact: Janice Maguire
Minnedosa Minor Baseball
As a member of the Manitoba Baseball Association, Minnedosa Minor Baseball typically runs programs for boys and girls (mixed), ages 4-18, during the months of May and June (earlier if the weather permits and later if teams compete at the Regional or Provincial levels).
Ball diamonds are located at the Minnedosa Regional Event Centre Sport Fields - 6th Avenue NW Minnedosa, MB. In addition to regular league games and practices, a tournament is hosted annually with teams coming from surrounding communities.
Minnedosa Minor Hockey
Minnedosa Minor Hockey Mission and Vision
- To provide a safe, fun, and enjoyable opportunity for all minor hockey players, coaches, and volunteers.
- To allow all minor hockey players to participate equitably in minor hockey activities.
- To develop and encourage a sense of self, sportsmanship, fellowship, and community pride in all participants of Minnedosa Minor Hockey.
- To provide guidance and support to all coaches and volunteers.
- To provide optimum skill development for all minor hockey participants, and foster a healthy competitive environment.
Minnedosa Sharks Youth Rugby
Youth Rugby starts at 6:00 pm on a Wednesday in August at the soccer/rugby pitches location at Minnedosa Regional Event Centre Sport Fields - 6th Avenue NW Minnedosa, MB, and runs every Wednesday, while weather permits. (usually beginning of October). Registration will take place at the start of practice if not already registered.
- mini-sharks born 2010-2012
- under 7 – born 2008-2009 (flag)
- under 9 – born 2006-2007 (flag)
- under 11 – born 2004-2005 (contact)
- under 13 – born 2002-2003 (contact)
- Visit Minnedosa Collegiate Institute website for male and female rugby opportunities ages: 14+
Address: Box 821
Contact: Matt Pentacost
Minnedosa Youth Soccer Association
Minnedosa Youth Soccer organizes soccer for children of all ages up to the age of 18 in the spring of each year. The operation of the program is dependant on volunteer help, especially with the very young.
Address: Box 804
Pegasus Riding School (English Equestrian & Jumping)
Prairie Mountain Cycling Association
Prairie Valley Pony Club
Prairie Valley Pony Club was formed in the fall of 2007 with a small group of members aged 10 to 14 years who have been members of other pony club branches or have been riding for a number of years, or both. We are based out of Minnedosa, Manitoba where the members take regular riding lessons from instructor Sarah Read B.H.S.A.I. 1988. Stable management sessions also take place at her barn, Pegasus Riding School, with plenty of hands on experience as there are 20 or so equines and lots of assorted tack to work with.
We are also actively planning tours and outings that will supplement the stable management program and general learning. Our members have taken part in most aspects of pony club including the badge program, quiz, show jumping, dressage, tetrathalon, rally, camp and benefit show. Our more senior members have also explored other equestrian disciplines outside of pony club such as eventing, polo, western pleasure and gymkhana events, team penning, driving-in-harness and trail riding.
Silver Spur Ranch & Riding
Westman Ski Club
The Westman Ski Club would like to invite new members to join our club.
- Downhill Ski Racing Programs
- Recreational Downhill Ski Program
For kids ages 5 & up in a supportive team environment.
Come out and learn to ski with us, or put your skills to the test and join our race team. We meet every Saturday, and sometimes on Sundays at either Ski Valley or Asessippi Ski Hill. You can choose how much and how little you want to participate. Alpine skiing is a great way to bring family and sport together!
Races are held at Asessippi, Bottineau, Minnedosa, Winnipeg and Kenora.
Great fun. Great friends. Great lifestyle.
Contact us at
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram