Minnedosa Curling Club
The Minnedosa Curling Club operates the Curling Complex. The Complex generally operates from late October to mid-March.
Men’s League Monday and Wednesday 7:30 pm
Ladies League Tuesday and Thursday 7:30 pm
Day League is Tuesday and Thursday,
Mixed League is Friday evenings
Curling generally starts on the last week of October all new curlers are welcome individually or in teams. Qualified instruction is available, free of charge for anyone who has never curled and would like to try it out.
Youth Junior Curling; Junior League runs Mondays & Wednesdays from 4 pm-5:30 up until Christmas. One day a week is often offered after January 1 depending on interest.
8yrs-18yrs; all levels
Contacts for 2022/2023 Season:
Men’s League – Dan Mendrikis204- 867-7067 text or call, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ladies League-Triss Parrott 204-767-4352 text or call, email email@example.com
Day League – Doug Thiessen 867-2324call email, firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday Mixed – Morghan Wark 204-758-7759 text or call, email email@example.com
Junior Curling- Kathy Tomlinson 204-867-0918 text or email firstname.lastname@example.org
General Inquiries Contact: Jean Garbolinsky Phone: 204-868-0104
Minnedosa Figure Skating Club
Minnedosa Kayak Club
- Ladies nights are Mondays at 6pm. ($10 )
- Sprint Kids Ages 6-12 Tuesday and Thursday 9am-Noon.($100 for the Season)
- Sprinters Ages 10-16 Tuesday and Thursday 1-4pm. ($100 for the Season)
- Individual Membership with Intro to Kayaking $125
- Family Membership (2 adults ,2 Kids) with Intro to Kayaking is $275
- Summer camp is July 11-15 9am-4pm $80 per week or $20 per day
- Paddle Camp is August 15-19 9am to Noon $40 per week or $10 per day.
- River Run is July 20th $5:30, $20 for the equipment for the Trip. Ski Hill to Beach (Must have Paddled before)
- For Group trips and group rentals contact Janice Maguire at email@example.com
Minnedosa Minor Baseball
Minnedosa Minor Hockey
- To provide a safe, fun, and enjoyable opportunity for all minor hockey players, coaches, and volunteers.
- To allow all minor hockey players to participate equitably in minor hockey activities.
- To develop and encourage a sense of self, sportsmanship, fellowship, and community pride in all participants of Minnedosa Minor Hockey.
- To provide guidance and support to all coaches and volunteers.
- To provide optimum skill development for all minor hockey participants, and foster a healthy competitive environment.
Minnedosa Sharks Youth Rugby
- mini-sharks born 2010-2012
- under 7 – born 2008-2009 (flag)
- under 9 – born 2006-2007 (flag)
- under 11 – born 2004-2005 (contact)
- under 13 – born 2002-2003 (contact)
- Visit Minnedosa Collegiate Institute website for male and female rugby opportunities ages: 14+
Minnedosa Youth Soccer Association
Pegasus Riding School (English Equestrian & Jumping)
Prairie Mountain Cycling Association
Prairie Valley Pony Club
Silver Spur Ranch & Riding
Westman Ski Club
The Westman Ski Club would like to invite new members to join our club.
- Downhill Ski Racing Programs
- Recreational Downhill Ski Program
For kids ages 5 & up in a supportive team environment.
Come out and learn to ski with us, or put your skills to the test and join our race team. We meet every Saturday, and sometimes on Sundays at either Ski Valley or Asessippi Ski Hill. You can choose how much and how little you want to participate. Alpine skiing is a great way to bring family and sport together!
Races are held at Asessippi, Bottineau, Minnedosa, Winnipeg and Kenora.
Great fun. Great friends. Great lifestyle.
Contact us at
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram